Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blog 27-03-10

I'm ready for Spring. According to the calendar it should be here. It's way too cold for Spring.



Spending some time today working on updating my email and address folders. Need to keep things current. It's very time consuming and tedious, but in the end, I know it will be worth the effort.



I added a new section to my blog today - "Quotes from Donald Trump". I hope you enjoy his wit and wisdom.



Getting started in my new venture with Ideal Health. It is a phenomenal program. Watch for more details. (Yes, I am trying to lose some weight.)



I wish the ice would go away so we can start diving. Last year, the ice went out on Friday, we were diving on Saturday. A bit chilly, but we have the gear for it so it wasn't that bad.

Check out my new venture here:
http://bit.ly/bkmg6D

No comments:

Post a Comment